The Congregation Council consists of the pastor, seven elected voting members and up to seven students from UW-Eau Claire or Chippewa Valley Technical College. The council has general oversight of the spiritual life and activities of the congregation.
Students are invited to serve on the Congregation Council of University Lutheran Church. If you are interested in serving on the Congregation Council, please contact the pastor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the council president.
- President: Zenon Wojcik, 715-878-4557, email@example.com
- President-elect: Kim Stien, 715-835-8218, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Sally Gavin, 715-834-1050, email@example.com
- Parish Life: Steve Erickson, 715-579-2166, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Elecia Oleson, 715-323-1689, email@example.com
- Youth Member/Outreach: Grace Johnson, 715-835-8641, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Adult member: Claire Granlund – 715-529-4572, email@example.com
- Worship: Julie Poquette, 715-835-3338, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stewardship: Greg Granlund, 715-577-0718, email@example.com
- Financials: Tara Johnson, 715-835-8641, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Ministry: (open)