The Congregation Council consists of the pastor, nine elected voting members and up to seven students from UW-Eau Claire or Chippewa Valley Technical College. The council has general oversight of the spiritual life and activities of the congregation.
Students are invited to serve on the Congregation Council of University Lutheran Church. If you are interested in serving on the Congregation Council, please contact the pastor (email@example.com) or the council president.
- President: Kim Stien
- President-elect: Sue Diel
- Secretary: Sally Gavin
- Parish Life: Carol Rudd
- Education: Elecia Oleson
- Youth Member/Outreach: Grace Johnson
- Young Adult member: Anthony Windau
- Worship: Julie Poquette
- Stewardship: Greg Granlund
- Financial Secretary (not on Council): Tara Johnson